[hcflinux] Re: conexant driver (for ethernet)

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Tue Oct 1 14:20:54 EDT 2002

I would suggest trying the tulip driver in the latest 2.4.20 pre-release
(presently 2.4.20-pre8) which has preliminary support for the Conexant
combo NIC (I heard however that there are still some problems with it under
load), or the latest version of Donald Becker's own tulip driver..
(available from http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html)

Marc