[hcflinux] hcfpcimodem driver & Mdk 9.0 (it works)

Corrado e Rina c.topi at Bradford.ac.uk
Fri Oct 4 17:27:04 EDT 2002

Just done it.

It works really well (as you can see, since I am answering your e-mail
trough a HCF modem ... :-) ...)

I had a Mandrake 8.2 installation and I had the 0.98 beta general
binaries for the HCF modem. I upgraded it to 9.0 and then,after
installing, I simply had to run hcfpciconfig and "recompiled" the module
in the kernel (2.4.19) answering yes to the only question (do I have to
check for balh, blah blah).

As simply as that.

I just finished 20 minutes ago and it works.

Let me know how it goes ...

Corrado