[hcflinux] Re: Modem dials, dialtone stays (Marc Please !)

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Fri Oct 4 20:55:52 EDT 2002

Do the tone frequencies sound "different" or distorted when dialing?

Do earlier versions of the driver, i.e.  hcflinmodem-0.94mbsibeta02061300
or hcfpcimodem-0.96mbsibeta02062500 work (or behave differently)?

My main problem is that I'm presently in Germany and don't have
access to a riptide HCF board for testing here..

Marc
(definitely not a god)