[hcflinux] hcfpcimodem driver & Mdk 9.0 (it works)

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 09:34:51 EDT 2002

Hi there,
Just a little update on a previous post........my lack of modem sounds with
the latest generic rpm installed on my Mdk 9.0, 2.4.19 kernel.

Seems I forgot to turn up the volume!!! 8-/ Sorry about that.
"Amazingly" after I did that........sound!

My modem is performing very well with the driver.
All the best.

--Angus

"LET US NOT LOOK BACK IN ANGER OR FORWARD IN FEAR, BUT AROUND IN
AWARENESS."----James Thurber