[hcflinux] HCF on Mandrake 9.0

Rikard Malmborg ram at nikas.se
Wed Oct 9 15:20:33 EDT 2002

Got all latest builds from MBSI and followed all instructions I got while compiling and configuring and I was able to compile from *.src.rpm

However, It started yelling for what dir my kernel was in!
It could find "autoconfig.h"

So I created one, and run another kernel related command after that, "make" something.

Then I copied the drivers manually from the modules/ directory into a directory that correspended to the one mentioned in "version.h"

Ran "hcfpciconfig" again, it found those I copied and didnt insist on proceeding with anything.

Still doesnt work.

(writing this out of memory, two days after, from work. Please forgive any obvious flaws to this...)

Richard Ainz
ram at nikas.se