[hcflinux] Newbie help

Mario Ohnewald mario.ohnewald at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 11:21:32 EST 2002

Hello!
I am messing around since a while with controlling my bandwitdh.
But it seems i just dont get it. I wrote a little script to show u how i
tried to set it up, but noone answered.
So i gues i did it totally wrong. Unfortunatelly i can not reach my script
now.
Maybe you could help me out here. It would be very nice if you wrote me a
little script ( i bet its no more than 5lines). Maybe i could learn from
that.
details:
- on ppp0
- port 14567 minumum Delay (absolut hight priority!)
- http max throughput (has to be higher than ftp and edonkey ;) )

It would be really really kind if someone could help me out here, i know
that i can not excpect it, altough, its worth asking!

Cheers, Mario Ohnewald