[hcflinux] ATDT Problems

Andrew McKenzie Andrew.McKenzie at softhome.net
Sat Nov 30 03:21:58 EST 2002

I've successfully managed to install the drivers for my HCF modem in
mandrake 9. However, when i try to connect, my modem has trouble with
the atdt command, failing to dial the dumbers afterwards. The INIT
strings work fine, and i'm pretty sure that there is no problem with
them. I have the dial tone turned off, and can hear the dial tone
through the modems speaker after the init strings, but the modem won't
dial anything.
Is there a possibility it could be a problem with the INF file??
Any help would be appreciated.
-Andrew