[hcflinux] Increase Profit from your website (ADV)

Netsubmissions cust_service at net-submissions.net
Fri Dec 6 03:55:51 EST 2002

Hello,

My name is Jane and I am the marketing director of Netsubmissions.net.
If this email was an inconvenience to you,I would like to apologize.
We are a website submission company that can submit your site
to the top search engines such as Google and Lycos utilizing
our proprietary custom software.
Our packages start as low as $8.99 and we're offering
great articles about online marketing with most of the packages.
Please check us out at http://www.net-submissions.net

The process takes less than 2 minutes.
Check our web site - we will help you obtain more sales.
If you have any questions that are not answered at
http://www.net-submissions.net
please use the contact form or email me.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your time,
and once again if this email was an inconvenience to you,
I would like to apologize.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please type
"Remove"on the subject and we will make sure to not send you any more
emails.
Have a Nice day.

Thank You,

Jane L.