[hcflinux] Some one cares for you

Bryan Hundven bryanhundven at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 06:18:58 EST 2002

Great...

Now this list is getting solicited mail? Not just solicited mail, but
chain mail. :/

I have tried to use mailman to unsubscribe, but I think it doesn't like
my yahoo ad at the end of my message.

If an admin is reading (PLEASE GOD!!!), please remove me from this
list!

-BH

--- "Vectormode2003 at yahoo.com" <Vectormode2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is not Spam, as you can see at the bottom of my letter. I was
> given your email address by one of your friends, family, co-workers,
> and/or neighbors.

... (to save space in the archive) ...