[hcflinux] Fw: Aztech 127A/1005 Connection

Howard & Shona hseban at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 16 06:54:05 EST 2002

Arrha, it works!!! No one told me that you have to put a link in between /tty/ttyHCF0 & /dev/modem.

Thanks heaps to the developers of this driver.

If appropraite, you might add a comment in your notes about adding the line:
ln -sf /tty/ttyHCF0 /dev/modem

When working with Mandrake.

Thanks
Howard Eban