[hcflinux] Connection drop with HCF 14F1:1053 modem

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 23:37:48 EST 2002

Hi, have you tried the latest version 0.98 driver?
Also, you might try compiling the generic or src rpm on your machine if you
are able to do that. I find I get the best results with the fewest hangups
when I compile the driver from the src rpm.

HTH.

--Angus

"LET US NOT LOOK BACK IN ANGER OR FORWARD IN FEAR, BUT AROUND IN
AWARENESS."----James Thurber

+++Reg.Linux User#278931+++