[hcflinux] CONGRATULATIONS!

LOTTO NL lottonl21 at email.com
Tue Jan 7 21:17:54 EST 2003

LOTTO NL
72657, NL-2115 DB AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS

From: The Promotions Manager
International Lotto/ Prize Award Department.
REF: DIAQ34761                                                DATE: 7th January 2003.

ATTN: hcflinux at lists.mbsi.ca

          9TH NOVEMBER 2002 DRAW RESULTS/ WINNING NOTICE

Congratulations! We announce with pleasure that you have emerged as one of the two winners of the Lotto NL ballot draws held on 9th November 2002.

Be informed that you are among 15,000 individuals/private companies selected by our computer ballot system and have scaled through all three draws of the Lotto NL. In line with all Netherlands Lottery Regulations, the Lotto NL has just concluded its annual draws for the year 2002. By our procedures, you were allocated to NL lottery ticket number 76-1102-103. Ballot 1 and ballot 2 numbers are 1102/545 and 1102/73 respectively, with serial number AA5/120920