[hcflinux] Attn: Mandrake users!

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 10:47:39 EST 2003

Greetings, I want to notify of a problem I encountered on my Mdk 9.0 system
with HCF Conexant modem using the mbsi driver.

The latest security update from MandrakeSoft of "kdenetwork-3.0.3-15mdk" to
"kdenetwork-3.0.5a-1.1mdk, does apparently no longer enable support of the
mbsi driver.

I updated this package on my system, and the modem driver would no longer
work. I had to subsequently revert my kdenetwork package back to the earlier
version. I think this may be a bug in the Mdk package.

Just thought I would pass this along FYI.

Best regards to all.

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++