[hcflinux] Diamond Supra Express External Serial Modem

hale at netins.net hale at netins.net
Fri Jan 24 08:40:36 EST 2003

I am looking for a Linux driver for a Diamond Supra Express External Serial Modem.
The chipset is Rockwell/Conexant and the numbers on the controler are RP56D and
R6764-63 . I think if is ISA from everything I have read and I think it might have a
second controller in it the numbers are L2800-38 and E112543.1 . I have found a lot of
linux drivers but I haven't had any luck locating one for this chipset or I might not be
understanding what I am reading which might be the case.  Sorry if I am posting to the
wrong list. I am running RedHat 7.3 and the kernal is 2.4.18-3

Thanks for any help
hale