[hcflinux] hsf installation-configure problem

Tracy Maier tracystravels at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 21:59:48 EST 2003

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I installed
the hsflinmodem- driver for my specific modem (or at
least I think I did), and when I tried to run
"hsfconfig", the terminal mode doesn't recognize the
command. Where specifically do I run this command?
Also, assuming everything is installed correctly,
should I be able to set up PPP to connect to the
internet or do I need to launch the driver from
somewhere specific.