[hcflinux] where do I run hsfconfig-how do I launch driver

Tracy Maier tracystravels at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 22:35:35 EST 2003

Thanks for the info. I was able to finish the
installation, but....  It says that I can access the
driver via dev/ttyshsf0, but I don't see that file and
when I try to set up the connection on PPP, I can't
see ttyshsf0 on the list. I do try to set up via
dev/modem, but I get the same result as before I did
the installation.
 I did try some advice from elsewhere on the archive
to link "ln -s /dev/ttyshsf0 /dev/modem", but it says
that /dev/modem is already occupied.
 I also ran the diagnostics, but nothing appears awry.
 Any further help would be appreciated.