[hcflinux] SupraExpress 56k pcc modem problem

Tim Hodson tim at trundlie.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 18:56:15 EST 2003

Hi, I have a SupraExpress 56k pcc modem using conexant chipset 14F1:1033
I have downloaded the src.rpm (after trying the binary for mandrake).
My modem is talking with the pc when I use pppd in the commandline as
root, dialling, then hanging up.  In the messages log is the following

kernel: 2437528.234: HCF: cwDisableCallWaiting: UNSUPPORTED DP!!!

What does this mean?  After this message the connection dies and pppd
fails.

Any ideas would be most welcome, so as to throw off the m$ yolk!

Tim

  _____

Tim can be contacted on  <mailto:tim at trundlie.fsnet.co.uk>
tim at trundlie.fsnet.co.uk