[hcflinux] Downloading Conexant driver

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:36:08 EST 2003

Hi Leo,
If you are able to download the driver from Win98, just be sure to take note
of the destination folder where IE saves the driver (you can specify the
destination when download begins). From Mandrake you can browse to that
location on your Windows FAT partition (file:/mnt/windows) and copy/paste
the driver file to your Linux /home directory.
Alternatively, you can copy the driver to floppy and then get it to your
Mandrake system from that medium.

HTH. Best of luck to you! Welcome to the world of Linux!

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++
+++Powered by Mandrake 9.0+++