[hcflinux] choosing right hcf driver

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 00:04:26 EST 2003

Hi Patrick,
Someone with more knowledge of this than I may correct me, but I believe if
you were to compile the src driver, it should work fine with your kernel.
Of course that's assuming you have the necessary compilers installed along
with your kernel source. :-)
I like to always compile the driver from src, and I get better performance I
feel.

Best regards.

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++