[hcflinux] Downloading and surf'n

Rick rick022 at iwic.net
Mon Mar 31 19:03:49 EST 2003

Hello,

            I'm currently having a problem with downloading and surf'n
the internet at the same time on my computer. I can seem to do it just
fine in Windows however on linux it doesn't seem to work. Now I've tired
it on RH 7.3, 8.0 and Mandrake 9.0 so I know it isn't the linux distros
fault. Plus, when I'm downloading I'm not getting full bandwidth (I'm
only get 2-3KBps whereas I should be able to get 4-5KBps at least).  Do
you by chance happen to know why this is, and if there is any solution
to the problem? Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-Rick