[hcflinux] hcfpciconfig & RH9

Roel Gloudemans r.gloudemans at i-to-i.nl
Sun Apr 6 16:54:45 EDT 2003

I have problems configuring on Red Hat 9. Looks like some kernel source code issue.

from hcfpciconfig-buildlog.txt
osservices.c: In function `cnxthcf_mdmthrd':
osservices.c:397: structure has no member named `sigmask_lock'
osservices.c:402: structure has no member named `sig'
osservices.c:412: too many arguments to function `recalc_sigpending_Rfb6af58d'
osservices.c:430: structure has no member named `sigmask_lock'
osservices.c:433: too many arguments to function `recalc_sigpending_Rfb6af58d'
make[1]: *** [osservices.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/lib/hcfpci/modules/osspec'
make: *** [osspec] Error 2

I'm using the .src.rpm and did a rebuild prior to rpm installation. Is this a known problem?

Thanx,
Roel

(Kernel is 2.4.20-8 on an athlon cpu, this is detected correctly by hcfpciconfig)