[hcflinux] Re: hcf driver on mandrake 9.1

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:15:23 EDT 2003

Thanks Andrew for the feedback and your view of Mdk 9.1. I like to compile
the source driver, and I think it works better that way. I am happy to hear
that it will compile and work OK against the new 2.4.21 kernel in Mandrake
9.1.

A bit of backing up to do now, and I should be installing 9.1 shortly.
Mandrake is great!

Best regards to you. :-)

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++