[hcflinux] problem with new hcf driver

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:58:57 EDT 2003

Hi George, I use kppp to communicate with my modem, and when I tried to use
kppp's terminal to type commands to my off-hook modem, I could get no
response from the modem. I could not even type a command in the terminal. I
got the response when opening the terminal and initializing the
modem..."modem does not respond".

Thanks for the reply.
Best regards.

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++