[hcflinux] Problems with HCF modem, mdk 9.0 Kernel 2.14.19.16-mdk

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at mbsi.ca
Mon Apr 21 09:59:37 EDT 2003

Hi,

Can you please give more details on what is happening? Do you hear the
modem's handshake? Have you tried to lower the connection speed?

Please see the AT command set manual for details on how to change modulation
parameters. You should look at the +MS command.

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/archive/100498D_RM_HxF_Released.pdf

Jean-Simon