[hcflinux] Dialling ISP

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Mon May 19 08:24:23 EDT 2003

Hi,

this can be related to the country parameters. If your modem works under
Windows, then you can try importing the values of the FLAGS and RELAYS from
the modem's INF file under Windows to the modem's country INF file under
Linux (/etc/hcfpci/current.cty). Note that this file gets overwritten when
you configure the modem with hcfpciconfig.

Please let us know about your results.

Jean-Simon