[hcflinux] Linux drivers,

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Wed May 21 05:49:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

you need to verify which datapump your modem has. You can do this by sending
the "ATI6" command to your modem in a terminal software.

Unfortunatly, with the Octopus modem architecture under Linux, voice
(FCLASS=8) is not supported with the datapump version 71. It is only
supported with the newer datapumps version 73 and 74. Also, version 74 only
has basic voice support and it lacks some features.

Regards,

Jean-Simon