[hcflinux] Linux driver for Rockwell RCV336ACFW/SP modem

Shanthi Joseph velu7 at iprimus.com.au
Fri May 30 01:22:24 EDT 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to use a Rockwell modem with chipset details RCV336ACFW/SP on a
linux system. I tried to use listmodem application to query the modem in
Linux and Windows XP, and in both cases, I got the message "No Conexant
modem detected on system". I am able to use hyperterminal and
communicate with the modem in Windows XP. I am not able to use minicom
to communicate with the modem in Linux. Are linux modem drivers
available for this modem?

Thank you

Ms Shanthi Joseph