[hcflinux] Bad PUBKEY

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Thu Jun 12 00:58:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

If you get a bad signature error, then your file is probably currupted and
you should download it again. Try to run the command "md5sum
hcfpcimodem-0.99lnxtbeta03042700k2.4.20_8-1rh.i686.rpm" and note the result,
then compare it to the value on our web site (it's written next to the
file's name on the download page).

Regards,

Jean-Simon