[hcflinux] HCf compatibility

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Thu Jun 12 06:41:11 EDT 2003

Hi,

Just read the part in the RedHat manual about mounting floppy disks. This
should be it...

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.3-Manual/getting-started-guid
e/ch-disks.html

If you downloaded the proper driver in RPM format, you will be able to
install it from the floppy disk after mounting it.

Regards,

Jean-Simon