[hcflinux] new member

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:55:44 EDT 2003

Hi Trish, welcome to the list. The first thing you will have to do is to get
some vital statistics on your modem. You can use the info and tools found
here to do that:
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/modemident.html

After you post that info, someone on this list should be able to advise you
further on how to proceed and hopefully to get your modem working in RH
Linux.

Best regards to you.

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++
+++Powered by Mandrake 9.1+++