[hcflinux] Re: More hcfpciserial segmentation faults

Kevin Ross Kevin at FamilyRoss.net
Fri Jul 18 12:48:50 EDT 2003

Attached is my patch.  It basically just stubs out the OsRenameFile call,
which I'm sure is not the proper fix, but it seems to work on my setup
without any problems.

Also, I'm using version 0.99mbsibeta02123100.  There are newer versions
available, which might fix the problem.  I haven't tried them, because I
have since switched to DSL.

Hope this helps!
-- Kevin