[hcflinux] ibook2

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Wed Sep 3 15:58:13 EDT 2003

Well I have taken a stab and assumed that the drivers I need are the HCF
drivers for ppc. I have compiled the downloaded drivers and when I run
hcfusbconfig it keeps telling me that it requires awk 3.1.0 or newer,
however I am running Debian Sid and cannot install awk...only mawk or
gawk and neither one provides awk 3.1.0 or higher.

Is there a way for me to bluff hcfusbconfig to think that I have awk
3.1.0 or newer?

Cheers,

Adam.