[hcflinux] Which driver ??

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:58:26 EDT 2003

Hi Jerzy, it doesn't look like there is a pre-compiled rpm for your specific
kernel version, so you can try the generic rpm with source, here:
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/free/archive/hcfpcimodem-1.00lnxt03091600free/hcfpcimodem-1.00lnxt03091600free-1.i386.rpm.zip

Perhaps someone more familiar with Red Hat can advise, but that should work
for you. The last resort option is to try the generic tar package, here:
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/free/archive/hcfpcimodem-1.00lnxt03091600free/hcfpcimodem-1.00lnxt03091600free.tar.gz

These are all free versions with which you can test your hardware. They will
operate at 14.4KB data. You may purchase the full 56K driver version.

HTH a little. Best regards to you.

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++
+++Powered by Mandrake 9.1+++