[hcflinux] Which driver ??

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:34:46 EDT 2003

Hey, glad it works for you. Yes, 14.4K must be excruciatingly slow. The full
version works great, so an upgrade will get you up to speed. :-)

Marc and all concerned at Linuxant have worked hard to make this driver
perform as it does.

Best regards to you.

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++
+++Powered by Mandrake 9.1+++