[hcflinux] Connecting to internet

naveen kumar looknav at yahoo.co.in
Sun Oct 5 21:46:22 EDT 2003

hello all,
  i have conexant hcf modem and i have downloaded the drivers for that from www.linuxant.com and it got installed on my system having red hat linux 9. but now there is a problem that when i try to connect to internet using "kppp" then it shows that 'modem initiallizing' and 'modem ready' but after that when it dials the number after some time it shows " NO CARRIER " error message and i am unable to connect to internet through linux. can anybody please help me. thanks in advance.
regards,
 naveen kumar

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.