[hcflinux] Connected at 0kbps

Marcos Miranda m.miranda at linuxmail.org
Fri Dec 12 18:42:05 EST 2003

Hello, there...

I've downloaded the .tar.gz for the HCF modem and installed it in my machine (Mandrake 9.2 - kernel 2.4.22-21)...
It installed ok, very smooth...it connects ok, very nice...but then, there is no "useful" data flow between my machine and the ISP...I can pick up the phone and hear them "talking" (my machine and the ISP machine), but nothing happens when I open my browser or try to check e-mail (looking at the "Details" graph in kppp shows "zero" kbps)...

Any clues???
Thanks in advance...

MMiranda.