[hcflinux] Voice functions & datapump 74

Vladimir Vyskocil vladimir.vyskocil at rightvision.com
Mon Mar 22 16:46:28 EST 2004

 Hi,

 Voice function not working with my modem, it's so sad...
 AT+FCLASS=?
 +FCLASS:(0,1,1.0,8)

 OK
 AT+FCLASS=8
 ERROR

 ATI6
 DP Part 74
 DP Rev  BA
 V90     SPX RAM Ver 16
 V90     CTL RAM Ver 16
 K56FLEX SPX RAM Ver 0
 K56FLEX CTL RAM Ver 0
 OK

 I read that you support only datapump 73, but 74 is newer ? Do you think
 you'll support this version soon ?

 Thank you

--
Vyskocil Vladimir
Rightvision - The Internet Appliance Company