No subject

Mon Mar 22 16:46:28 EST 2004

MR. ARENT DAVIS
FINANCE DIRECTOR,
SPRINT SECURITIES BV,
TEL/FAX: 31 619676795
MOBILE: +8821652070052
FAX: 31 205248276
EMAIL: arentdav2 at sprintsecurities.com

Remember, you must contact your claims officer immediately, on or before 12th January 2003 to avoid funds being returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to Mr. Arent Davis, either by fax or email, should have this email sent along with it and also, your email address to which this email is sent should be clearly and boldly written in your response. You should also include your reference number. Also, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.

Be advised that Lotto regulations prohibit you from publicly disclosing your win until you have received your prize money. This is for security reasons and to avoid cases of multiple claims processing. The Lotto NL holds exclusive right to terminate your claims processing upon any breach of this condition.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our international lotto program. It is our hope that with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.

Sincerely,

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
LOTTO NL
http://www.lottonl.com

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result in disqualification. Please do not reply this mail. This message is been sent to your email address hcflinux at lists.mbsi.ca for purpose of confidentiality.