[hcflinux] Kernel oops upon initialisation

Mike Tyson mike at tzidesign.com
Mon Mar 22 16:46:28 EST 2004

I'm not sure... I tried googling for a while, but it's hard to track
down, all leads straight back to Apple =)
All I know is it's a Conextant (Rockwell) chipset, which is probably
fairly obvious...

An addition to my first email.. It appears I can work around this
problem if I stop the modem (hcfusbstop) before sleeping...
Which is a good start =)

Thanks again,

Mike