[hcflinux] Modem doesn't disconnect when call waiting activated

Matthew Whimp and Sarah Kemp matt-sarah at comnet.net.nz
Wed May 19 19:59:10 EDT 2004

I have a strange problem, in that after reinstalling the driver
following a kernel update, the modem won't disconnect if someone calls
when  I have call waiting on.  I have used this "feature" previously, so
that if someone calls through, I get disconnected, and I can call them
back.  If I don't want to be disconnected, I can turn call waiting off
on the phone.

Anyone know how to turn this "feature" back on?

Matt