[hcflinux] about alsa driver for lenovo ideapad y430

chenxianren chenxianren at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:08:11 EST 2009

Hello, everybody.  I can not find the mailing lists about the alsa driver ,
so I send to this mailing list.
My lenovo ideapad y430   (For more information about the laptop:
has the sound card: Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221.
I install the Debian Lenny and compile the 2.6.28 kernel, everything is ok,
but when insertting the headphones or  push the mute button,the subwoofer is
still in the pronunciation. I also try the linuxant's alsa driver,but the
problem remains. Doesn't the driver support the subwoofer or other??? I need
help to reslove this problem, thanks very much!