[hsflinux] problems with new driver for HSF

brunomds at br.aol.com brunomds at br.aol.com
Sun Apr 7 18:55:09 EDT 2002

 I have a modem that has a conexant smart hsf chipset,
I get the correct driver on your site , instaled and
the modem works, I conect but ALWAYS after 3 a 5
minutes, the modem hangs up and I receive a message:
The pppd ended unfortunetly... error 16 ... Why? Whats
Wrong? Please, help-me because I just have linux on my
computer and I can't connect...
Ps: I have instaled on my computer Red Hat linux 7.2
and I use Mozilla and My line quality is very good.

Thanks

Gustavo Dias

Dourados-Ms Brazil