[hsflinux] Please, Can Anybody Help me? In especially Mr. Marc Boucher !!

brunomds at br.aol.com brunomds at br.aol.com
Wed Apr 10 15:01:14 EDT 2002

I am having problems with the driver for my modem
conexant hsf. I install the
driver and the modem works, I use the mozilla to
navigate and until there
everything well. Starting from the moment that I use
the konqueror or other
program that uses a connection, like Licq, for example,
don't pass 3 minutes
and de modem hangs up and I receive a message: The pppd
finished
unfortunetly... error 16. Already, when I use the
mozilla everything happens
normal. What will that be? Bug of the driver? I use Red
hat 7.2 and the quality
of my phone line is very good.  Could some good soul
help me? because I tried
in several other places without getting result some and
this is my last redoubt
to get help

Gustavo Dias