[hsflinux] hsfconfig help

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Tue Apr 16 01:45:34 EDT 2002

Please try the new version (hsflinmodem-4.06.06.02mbsibeta02041300-1_redhat.i586.rpm). It should use the precompiled binary modules for your 2.4.7-10
kernel instead of looking for the source tree. However if for any
reason you need to recompile, the kernel-source rpm package from
redhat must be installed.

Marc