[hsflinux] no ttySHSF0

keava keava83 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 12:54:33 EDT 2002

Not quite a newbie but still learning.  Got a dual booter with XP(devil) and Mandrake 8.2(bluebird). When i upgraded the kernal the old rpm fixes for my hsf didnt work anymore and when i downloaded the latest rpm v5.** everything worked fine in hsfconfig but there is no /dev/ttySHSF0.  my question is did it not name it, is it somewhere else that i can link/or rename it     or what can i do.  Also i did try to run pppd with ttyS0 and /modem  and got no initialization.  Any help would be so very much appreciated i really miss the internet with linux.
                                Sincerely, Keava         Reply to keava83 at hotmail.com