[hsflinux] winmodems and dialers

Yuval Turgeman yuval at il.linuxqa.com
Sat May 11 12:53:31 EDT 2002

Hello everyone.
A few months ago I posted a question here about my hsf w/modem.  My problem was
that everytime I dialed to my ISP (no matter which dialer I was using - wvdial,
minicom, or a small program I wrote), I got CONNECT <baudrate> and after a few
seconds I got disconnected.  I kinda gave up on this a while ago, but now I
recompiled hsflinmodem-4.06.06.02mbsibeta02041300, and tryed to connect using
kppp, and everything works fine.  I have no idea if it was a driver problem that
was fixed or a pppd problem but it works fine now.
Thanks,
Yuval.