[hsflinux] New hsflinmodem-5.03.03.01mbsibeta02052100 release

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Tue May 21 12:33:00 EDT 2002

For unsupported AC97 codecs the hsfich driver was actually supposed
to print a notice with the internal device IDs. Due to a silly macro
definition issue this wasn't working. Now it's fixed. Please try

http://www.mbsi.ca/hsflinmodem-5.03.03.01mbsibeta02052102-1_suse.i586.rpm

and send me the output of "dmesg" after trying to access the modem port.

Marc