[hsflinux] My new drier catch all the power

Lord Polli, Master of the chickens polloloco at isf.uva.es
Fri Jun 7 14:55:24 EDT 2002

        Hello. I've just bought a new modem driver (Conexant 11252 (HSFi)
chipset). Of course under windows it works fine. (at last, until windows
cratch)

        Now, I'm trying the last version of the hsf conexant drivers for
linux, I've redhat 7.3, and I'm working with pre-compiled kernel 2.4.18-3,
2.4.18-4 and my own compilation of 2.4.18. In all of them, the modem can
Connect to my ISP, (I use kppp) but I only can use an xterm. I can't
change to
another terminal, and I can't use any other program. The only way to
disconnect is to unplug the hook.
        After unplug, the computer (XP 1800 256MB RAM)  takes a lot of
time (10 minutes) to be able to work.

	It's a very interesting behavior. Any way to solve it??