[hsflinux] Conexant HSF on Dell Inspiron 8200 - Working

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Tue Jun 25 04:50:24 EDT 2002

The HSF driver does work with APM. I use both on my notebook without
any problems. However APM BIOS implementations greatly vary in
quality and behavior, and you probably haven't been lucky with yours.
Or it might be that some incorrectly set power management parameters
are causing problems with the HSF modem (most probably due to CPU speed
throttling).

Marc