[hsflinux] Drivers causing reboots

Weijia Yang gte733z at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 27 00:43:42 EDT 2002

I am using the hp valilion ze1115 notebook, which has a connexant VIA-MC97
modem.  Using the latest hsf drives (6-25) the modem will connect reliably,
although I could never get the sound working. However, the computer will
randomly reboot--sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes not for an hour. It
does not seem to be a result of any specific action, and only does this when
using the modem. I am at a loss to what might be causing this. Im not sure
which log files to view to find what is wrong--could someone point me in the
rigth directoin? Thanks

Weijia Yang